“While oyster peptide may sound like some novel Chinese delicacy, it is an extract that oysters produce when they are introduced to the Bacillus protease. Because the extraction process is very complex and involved, it’s only been successfully done in laboratory settings so far. Many scientists have taken a deep interest in oyster peptides because they have been proven somewhat successful in fighting off certain types of cancer in clinical studies done on mice.
The properties of oyster peptide
The oyster peptide has many useful medicinal properties. One of these is the ability to fight off certain types of cancer in humans. This is described further below:
- Oyster peptides have immune-boosting properties. This helps the immune system fight off the free radicals that transform normal cells into cancerous ones.
- Oyster peptides may be seen as a replacement to diet pills and shakes that are designed to help people lose weight. Many studies have indicated that they can help people lose weight by speeding up their metabolism.
- Recent studies have shown that these peptides help speed up the repair of damaged tissues. In other words, people who eat more oyster peptides have an easier time healing from disease and cuts/scrapes.
- Oyster peptides are rich in many vitamins and minerals. Some of these are:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- These vitamins and minerals play a key role in reducing triglycerides (bad cholesterol). They can also help keep people healthier by raising their levels of good cholesterol.
- People with low sex drive know that taking oyster peptides can help them perform better in the bedroom. This is because oyster peptides contain zinc. There is a strong correlation between being zinc deficient and having lower libido. Men also find that they have an easier time with erections when they consume foods rich in zinc.
- Oysters are rich in protein and this is crucial since muscles are largely made out of protein. Therefore, people who eat foods rich in oyster peptides (mainly oysters) have stronger and healthier muscles!
- Oyster peptides improve cardiovascular health because they improve cholesterol levels and qualities. People who eat foods rich in oyster peptides have less artery-clogging plaque. They are less likely to suffer from heart attacks, strokes, and other debilitating and potentially deadly forms of heart disease.
Oyster peptides may be a lifesaver
Scientists are taking an increasing interest in oyster peptides because of their many real health benefits like lactoferrin powder . In fact, they are increasingly using oyster peptides in powerful synthetic medicines!