Endurance has an important role for you, which is to keep you healthy and prevent infection. Eating healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables, exercising regularly, fulfilling the needs of sleep, and taking supplements apparently are believed to be able to increase the body’s power to dispel colds and infections that are easily transmitted.
The addition of keratom supplements is needed so that the immune system can function normally, Kratom for sale in various countries including America.
Causes of Decreased Endurance and How to Overcome It
Your immune system may decline if bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungi attack the body. All of that can certainly make you sick. Some things that cause a decrease in your immune system, such as flu outbreaks that often occur during the rainy season (because the virus stays in the air longer this season), eating unhealthy food, lack of sleep, and experiencing stress. Changes that occur in the surrounding environment, such as the change of seasons or when it enters the rainy season, can also facilitate infection.
For those of you who actively carry out all activities every day, it is certainly very annoying if you are prone to coughing, colds, and conditions that affect your immune system. Therefore, you must maintain your immune system in the following ways, including:
- Inadequate your fluid needs.
- Enough sleep.
- Consumption of white borneo. Proper nutrition is very important for you, the goal is that your immune system works well. What you consume, can greatly affect your health.
- Take food supplements or vitamins, but the effect of supplements for the immune system in general still needs to be further investigated.
- Exercise regularly. People who rarely move and spend more time sitting and lazing, proved to be more susceptible to colds or other infectious diseases. Therefore, you are advised to exercise regularly. Exercise is believed to be able to improve your overall fitness, and improve your immune system, and keep the body from various diseases and infections.
- Do not smoke.
Important Substances Contained in Supplements
For some people who may not get vitamin intake from what they consume, they can take food supplements to increase their endurance. However, you must take food supplements or multivitamins according to the recommended dosage.
A good food supplement to increase endurance, at least contains some of these substances, including:
- Various types of vitamins needed by your body, such as vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Kratom. Kratom is believed to be one of the most well-known herbal medicines in the world. super indo kratom is believed to be able to increase your immunity as well as overcome fatigue and stress pressure.
- Selenium and Magnesium. Selenium is a mineral found in the soil, and is naturally contained in water and some foods. Selenium has an important role in your metabolic process. Selenium is apparently known for its antioxidant properties, which are able to protect cells from damage. No less important than selenium, magnesium also has an important role for bodily functions. Magnesium is a mineral that is able to help to keep blood pressure normal, bones become strong, regulate heart rhythm to remain normal, thus maintaining your body’s immune system.
Supplement or multivitamin is enough to play a role for your immune system. But that doesn’t mean you can leave to eat healthy and nutritious food.
The following are recommendations for healthy food sources that can build endurance and keep us away from disease viruses:
Aisya explained, guava is a fruit with high vitamin C content. As you well know, vitamin C has an important role as an antioxidant and also an immune system booster in the body. Aisya suggested that this fruit is consumed without being processed first or eaten raw so that the vitamin content in it is maintained and is not reduced.
- Nuts and meat
These two ingredients contain high zinc. Like vitamin C, zinc also has the function of increasing the body’s immune system. Red meat, fish and eggs, including food sources that have high zinc.
It is recommended to consume them in a mature condition so that bacteria and viruses die during the cooking process. Some types of beans such as kidney beans, soil, cashews, and almonds are also high in zinc mineral content.
- Bone broth
Besides being tasty, it turns out that bone broth also has many benefits. Aisya explained, this food is full of L-Glutamine which is good for cell repair, including the walls of the intestinal tract.
L-Glutamine itself is an essential amino acid that cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained from food. A healthy intestine is very important to boost the immune system, to be stronger.
Mushrooms are a high source of beta glucans. Beta glucans are natural nutrients that can increase the body’s immune system. Aisya said, the function of these nutrients ensures our body cells are ready for action against infection.
- Complement with a multivitamin
In addition to food, we can also maximize daily nutritional intake with a multivitamin.
However, consumption of healthy foods and multivitamins also needs to be supported by other aspects that can help increase endurance. Another healthy lifestyle is also important for immunity, such as regular exercise and adequate rest.